What I provide:
- A personal chef is a chef who is hired by different clients and prepares meals in the clients’ home kitchens, based on their needs and preferences. The personal chef will create a customized meal plan, shop for all groceries, prepare the meal, and clean up the kitchen.
- Your kitchen. Don’t worry, you don’t need anything! I’m completely self-sufficient. I bring all ingredients and tools necessary
You need this because…
- You’re tired. You’re busy. You’re hungry. You’re cleansing. You have dietary restrictions. You’re having a party. You have out of town guests. You hate cooking. You’re sick of takeout.
Who I am:
- Someone who cares about your meals. Someone who will cook for you as if for her own family. I have experience catering for events as well as small family functions. Everything you eat will be cooked from scratch with wholesome ingredients.
How often are my services?
- Let me know what works best for you. Typically clients choose for me to cook for them once weekly, providing the entire weeks meal. Bi-weekly, monthly, and special occasions work too. You name it.
- People hear the title “personal chef” and immediately dismiss the idea for themselves. My goal is that if you can afford groceries and find yourself eating out a few times a week for lunch or dinner, you can afford me. After having my cooking, you won’t be tempted to rush out the door without breakfast or lunch.